Fórum da prova da Caparica

Looking for Team

Looking for Team

por Ilham Kurnia -
Número de respostas: 2

Olá,

My name is Ilham and I'm a first year master student in computational logic. I'm interested in participating in the local programming contest. Anybody wants to join up to form a team?

My English is reasonably well, but my Portuguese is unspeakable. So I'm also interested to gain some Portuguese knowledge via direct interaction.

A bit about myself:
I come from Indonesia and I've just completed my bachelor degree last month. I've participated in IOI 2002, ACM ICPC Asia-Manila Regional 2004 and 2005 (my team ranked 5th and 17th, respectively), and routinely participate at TopCoder matches (my profile).

Tchau,

Ilham
Em resposta a 'Ilham Kurnia'

Re: Looking for Team

por Rui Gonçalves Domingues -
Hello, my name is Rui. I'm 21.

I'm trying this year to complete my bachelor degree, hoping to start my mSc next year.
I'd like to join you in a team, if you're interested.
As you can see, my English is not bad, neither good, however, I read and understand better than I write. (It's lack of practice).

I'm from Portugal. I've participated in ONI( National Olympiads in Informatics), and consequently I've also participated in IOI, but in 2003.
Since than, I've participated a few times in the local programming contest.

As I see, you're in much, much better "shape" than me on programming contests, but if you want i join you.

Bye

RGD