MIT Jobs

por Dário Rodrigues -
Número de respostas: 0
Sent by Joana Cabral

Dear Colleagues,
I have the following position immediately available in my laboratory at MIT:
Best regards,
Jim DiCarlo

COMPUTER PROGRAMMER/SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, McGovern Institute for Brain Research, to join an active MIT laboratory engaged in neurophysiological, brain imaging, and computational research in visual object recognition. Primary responsibility will be the development, release, and maintenance of software to support real-time neurophysiological, imaging (fMRI and X-ray), and behavioral data acquisition. General oversight of laboratory computational resources will also be expected. The position offers the opportunity to be part of a team delivering and promoting state-of-the-art software for release to the larger neuroscience, cognitive science, and computer vision user communities.

REQUIREMENTS: a bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, or related field; and at least one year of experience developing C or C++ applications. Two or more years of experience preferred. Familiarity with multithreaded code, Objective-C, Mac OSX, XCode, and GUI development highly desirable. Should demonstrate good organizational skills and the ability to work as part of a team. MIT-00006646
For more information or to apply, please go to https://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=631&ji=2402773&sn=I